let's see there is only a few of you weanies left what can we do to get you to post your pic [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why yes I am!! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by cr0w:
TOR. YOU'RE ALIVE! [img]eek.gif[/img]
What's up with you cr0w???
let's see there is only a few of you weanies left what can we do to get you to post your pic [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your spitting did it for me [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Mortitia:
let's see there is only a few of you weanies left what can we do to get you to post your pic [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, you look kinda like Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit. [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by TheRedneckS.G.:
let's see if this works.[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgAXA5oV7RCYCl84fHqw4Ub2pnZAVsDBUZppDImJwRROaOFEt eyCMJzAQKXAWqU5PAAZgMtPtNOg3OdGWDg*hxzV!fm!mdZ4Brj sDpths3GjHUHvIrlNPw/HPIM01681.jpg[/img]
woohoo. it does. thanks for the help carl! i mean, tor!
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ June 19, 2004 09:25 PM: Message edited by: TheRedneckS.G. ]</font></font>
"Just give me sumpthin to break! How bout your fukin face! I'm like a chainsaw, what?" lol
Man durst is ugly. So i guess that means I'm ugly. hehe
At least bonedust wants my body.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] i don't think you are ugly [img]wink.gif[/img] maybe it's just the over all lookOriginally posted by TheRedneckS.G.:
"Just give me sumpthin to break! How bout your fukin face! I'm like a chainsaw, what?" lol
Man durst is ugly. So i guess that means I'm ugly. hehe
At least bonedust wants my body.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You wanna see ugly? Go to page 1 and see who posted their pic first. [img]redface.gif[/img]Originally posted by TheRedneckS.G.:
"Just give me sumpthin to break! How bout your fukin face! I'm like a chainsaw, what?" lol
Man durst is ugly. So i guess that means I'm ugly. hehe
At least bonedust wants my body.
ok dammit [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] none of you guys are ugly [img]wink.gif[/img]
You're so sweet Mort. [img]wink.gif[/img]
"I did it all for the nookie, come one, the nookie, come on, so you can take that cookie, and blah blah." what a dumb song. lol
I'm no beauty queen but there are some chicks on here that get the thumbs up from the redneck! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] and of course bonedust and andyman are on my to do list. hot!
Ok who wants to make out?! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Bookmarks